Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Famous Moments in P.I.C. History: Scan on MTV News!



Hey! You remember when Scan was on MTV News? Well, it’s true. It all happened back in 1989 when MTV News was doing a news report about comic books. Luckily, Scan was shopping at (New York City’s) St. Mark’s Place Comics where this interview, this famous moment in P.I.C. history, took place.

"Well, I’m buying something called NEAT STUFF which is very warped humor that has… it’s so warped.", states future cartoonist.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Scanman said...

Weird Al gets interviewed on MMMMM Teee Vee!

September 20, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger AlNickerson said...

Well... it was 1989. :)

Have you still never watched that MTV News footage? I know we included the audio part of your interview on the P.I.C. Tunes cd.

September 20, 2007 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Scanman said...

nope never saw it

September 20, 2007 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger AlNickerson said...

Well, I still have the VHS tape. So, you'll see it one day. I wonder if Miguel transfered the news clip into a digital file? We have an audio file of it. I'm wondering if he has a video version of it as well.

September 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Scanman said...

I can see that being on Youtube along with some of the puppet clips we did, the puppet clips would be a hit.

September 21, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home