Friday, February 1, 2008

P.I.C. art news!



Above: New artwork by Martin.

I am always happy to see any new artwork from Martin. So, I was pleased when Martin told me that he has added new pieces of artwork to his website.



Above: A new painting from Joey B.

Joey B has finished a new series of paintings. Yes, the handsome fellow in the above painting is me. If this painting looks familiar, you may recall Joey B creating a similar portrait of me years ago.



Above: Two panels from Mitch’s comic.

We all love Mitch (who likes to draw spooky things). So, I was saddened when he told me about a health issue from a couple of Christmases ago. In his autobiographical comic, Mitch recounts a personnel tragedy. Go and read Mitch’s comic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home