Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fiiiive Bucks…

The P.I.C. interviews race on with "Five Bucks" Bill…



P.I.C. News: Where are you?
Bill: Still in Norman, OK.

P.I.C. News: What are you doing?
Bill: Same job, Kids are 19 months and 6- tons of fun!



Above photo (Left to right): The adorable Freeman and Sarah.

P.I.C. News: What’s new?
Bill: Finally building my next house on a couple of acres.

P.I.C. News: What book(s) are you reading now-a-days?
Bill: WWII histories, Harry Potter with my daughter.

P.I.C. News: What comics are you reading now-a-days?
Bill: Need to get one.

P.I.C. News: What music are you listening to?
Bill: Country, Jazz, "Alternative."

P.I.C. News: What was the last good movie that you saw?
Bill: Star Trek was pretty good.

P.I.C. News: What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Bill: Rio Bravo, Die Hard, In Harm's Way.

P.I.C. News: Who is your favorite hero?
Bill: Very tough: John Wayne always works, Jim Kirk's pretty good. Tim Burton's first Batman was interesting because he was just as twisted as the villain.

P.I.C. News: Who is your favorite villain?
Bill: The Terminator, because he goes through the reverse process of movie machines- his veneer of humanity is stripped away completely during the film while every other movie tries to personify the machine characters.

P.I.C. News: Who would win in a fight between Batman and Captain Kirk?
Bill: Batman would be out maneuvered by Kirk's supporting cast.



Above photo (Left to right): Al and Bill at Sloane House. 1986.

P.I.C. News: What is your favorite Sloane House and/or SVA memory?
Bill: Bringing my future wife to visit at the end of the first year.

P.I.C. News: Where do you want to be in ten years?
Bill: Alive, in my new house, watching my kids, and having written one of my many story ideas.

P.I.C. News: Is there any other news that you would like to share with the rest of us?
Bill: I'm into SCCA racing- I'll share a pic-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home