Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nihilist-Man @ Ink Plots exhibit!



Above: Cover artwork to NIHILIST-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1 by (penciler) Fernando Ruiz, (colorist) Greg Hyland, and (inker) myself.

From October 9th to November 7th, the School of Visual Arts will be having a gallery exhibit of comic book art titled "Ink Plots." The exhibit will include original comic book art, as well, as print-outs of comic book pages.



Above: Artwork from NIHILIST-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1 by (penciler) Fernando Ruiz and (writer/inker) myself.

I received word from SVA that the college wants to include pages #2-7 from NIHILIST-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1 in the exhibit. These would be pages that Fernando Ruiz and I worked on in a story titled "Nihilist-Man and Kid-Cockroach."

Ink Plots will also include print-out pages, as well. From NIHILIST-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1, I submitted the cover, pages 11 and 15 (penciled by Michael Kornstein), as well as pages 26 and 28 (penciled by Joe Staton). I’m waiting to hear back from SVA concerning the print-out pages. Hopefully, SVA will include these pages, too.

To learn more about NIHILIST-MAN AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS #1, stop by www.nihilistman.com.

Stay tuned to P.I.C. News for future details about Ink Plots.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home