Saturday, January 23, 2010

I drew some sketchcards...



The Hero Initiative had asked me to draw some sketchcards. The the charity’s sketchcards are illustrated by cartoonists, which are then given to Hero Initiative members. The Hero Initiative is a worthwhile organization, and I was pleased to contribute.

In producing my Hero Initiative sketchcards, I used blue pencil, brush, a bit of Sharpie, and some inky water. I’ll be posting a few cards at a time over the next several days.

If you like to draw comics and if you would like to help, then please contribute sketchcards (or anything else) to the Hero Initiative.











The Hero Initiative is the first-ever federally chartered not-for-profit corporation dedicated strictly to helping comic book creators in need. Hero creates a financial safety net for yesterdays' creators who may need emergency medical aid, financial support for essentials of life, and an avenue back into paying work. It's a chance for all of us to give back something to the people who have given us so much enjoyment.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home