Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I’m not an Avenger...



Above: "I’m not an Avenger": the Nihilist-Man version. Design by Al Nickerson and Greg Hyland. Nihilist-Man artwork by (penciler) Fernando Ruiz and (inker/colorist) Al Nickerson. A larger version can be seen here.

First, there was "I am an Avenger." Then, there was "I'm a member of the Guardians of the Globe." And now, Greg Hyland and I have started the "I’m not an Avenger" campaign. This is all in good fun, of course, and is only intended to help creators promote their comics.

If you would like to add your creator-owned character to the "I’m not an Avenger" campaign, you can get the template here. Don’t forget to add your character’s quotation and your website address. The quotation has a Helvetica Bold/Oblique font with a point size of 35. The website address is a Helvetica Bold font with a point size of 25.

Let us know where we can see your results. And spread the word.

Update:



Above: John Gallagher’s Buzzboy has joined the "I’m not an Avenger" campaign.

The "I’m not an Avenger" campaign has got some press already. The Pulse has plugged us.

And with comments like "Brilliant!" from the likes of Steve Conley (ASTOUNDING SPACE THRILLS, STAR TREK: YEAR FOUR), we must be on to something here.

The news of Buzzboy joining the "I’m not an Avenger" campaign
has made The Pulse, as well.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not an Avenger-- but you are awesome!

-John Gallabher
skydogcomics.com

March 17, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home