Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Secret Invasion...



I will be working with Comic Art House in selling some of my original comic book artwork. This will include pages that I worked on for DC Comics, Warp Graphics, Archie Comics, and other art. Once the pages are posted on the InterWeb, I’ll let everyone know where to purchase the art.

In recent months, I’ve been blessed to contribute artwork to Hero Initiative in the likes of sketchcards and original comic book covers. Doing so encouraged me in to sell some of my comic book art.



Above: Front cover to Al Nickerson’s SECRET INVASION #1 original comic book cover.

Cartoonists sketching original comic book covers seem to be all the rage. I figured I’d see what all the hubbub was all about. Above is my first SECRET INVASION #1 original comic book cover. I was thinking of using a theme like "Who SHOULD have been a Skrull." Here, Nihilist-Man is beating the tar out of some guy in armor. My SECRET INVASION #1 original comic book cover will be sold through Comic Art House, as well.



Above: Back cover to Al Nickerson’s SECRET INVASION #1 original comic book cover.



Above: Al’ sketch for the cover.

Nihilist-Man is TM and © 2010 Albert Gordon Nickerson Jr.. Other characters are TM and © 2010 by someone else.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home