Monday, November 5, 2007

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #39 on sale this Wednesday!



Today, I received my comp copies of JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #39. This issue looks really sharp. I noticed two inking mistakes on my part (of course, I’m not going to point them out to you). There are several color errors, as well. But, all in all, I’m very pleased with JLU #39. JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #39 should be in comic book stores this Wednesday.

From dccomics.com:

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED #39

Written by Sholly Fisch; Art by Gordon Purcell and Al Nickerson; Cover by Zach Howard

Gorilla City is missing, and the world's greatest sleuth is on the case: Detective Chimp!

Johnny DC | 32pg. | Color | $2.25 US

On Sale November 7, 2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home