Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yo, Pro!

The P.I.C. interviews continue with Pro…



P.I.C. News: Where are you?
Pro: Los Angeles and Madison, WI.

P.I.C. News: What are you doing?
Pro: Making headway Acting and Graphic Designs. New Graphic work at www.coroflot.com/stephenprovenzano and putting proposal packages together for my Children's book to send to agents.

P.I.C. News:What’s new?
Pro: Shooting a scene in studio. Originally, the scene was performed live (video of the live performance is up on my Stephen Gerard Facebook page). New illustrations as stated above.

P.I.C. News:What book(s) are you reading now-a-days?
Pro: "How To Stop Acting" by Harold Guskin, "Joker" By Brian Azzarello art by Lee Bermejo and currently perusing my Frank Frazetta: Book Two. Good stuff!

P.I.C. News:What comics are you reading now-a-days?
Pro: See above book entry. :-)

P.I.C. News:What music are you listening to?
Pro: Abba. Don't judge me!!! Also loving my Serius XM music (usually "The Pulse" or "Coffee House" stations).

P.I.C. News:What was the last good movie that you saw?
Pro: "Star Trek."

P.I.C. News:What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Pro: Well, only because I just watched it again the other night, I'll say "The Dark Knight"; Oh, and Pixar's "The Incredibles" yeaaah.

P.I.C. News:Who is your favorite hero?
Pro: I'm gonna say Captain Sully. With recent air disasters, It brings to mind what expertise can truly do.

P.I.C. News:Who is your favorite villain?
Pro: Sarah Palin. She's just so darn funny. (wink)

P.I.C. News:Who would win in a fight between Batman and Captain Kirk?
Pro: Without certain details such as where the fight takes place/environment, my gut says Batman.



Above photo: Pro in his dorm room at Sloane House. 1985.

P.I.C. News:What is your favorite Sloane House and/or SVA memory?
Pro: Various meetings of the Scan's corner gang and climbing from my window to Miguel's window, so I could change his furniture around.

P.I.C. News:Where do you want to be in ten years?
Pro: Writing more children's books accepting an Academy award :-) or on a tropical island.

P.I.C. News:Is there any other news that you would like to share with the rest of us?
Pro: Peace and Love, peace and love.



Above photo (left to right): Miguel and Pro hanging with fellow P.I.C. members in Manhattan last December.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AlNickerson said...

There seems to be a lot of love for both Batman and the last STAR TREK film in these P.I.C. interviews.

Unless we receive more feedback, it appears that we will have one more P.I.C. interview to post. That will happen tomorrow. Thanks go out to all of the P.I.C. members that have participated in the interviews!

June 16, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home