Saturday, May 10, 2008

P.I.C. NEWS reports on P.I.C.!



What’s P.I.C. up to? P.I.C. NEWS reports on the current happenings of P.I.C. members throughout the world:

As previously reported, Steve Pro is heading to California: "I'll be moving to LA in June, and living with an acting buddy in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills. I will be following up on some agent leads and contacts I made on my January LA trip."

According to his blog, Scan may be moving, as well: "In August I will move closer to the airport for a year and then in August 2009 I plan on moving back to Seattle. There, I will eliminate most driving and feel smug once again in my mellow happiness. That's the plan. Hope I will fulfill the plan."

Martin read the ATOMIC ROBO / NEOZOIC Free Comic Book Day comic: "I read ATOMIC ROBO for the first time. I am looking forward to the trade paperback when it comes out soon."

Al is still drawing comics: "I’m still drawing comics!"

Joey B created a skateboard design: "Hey - I entered a skateboard design contest with the Tillie face which I've done many paintings of, and am putting together a series of t-shirts of as well. Every vote counts, so if you have a minute please go to: Popdeck.com. If you scroll through the designs, you should find it. The design is called "Tillie". Not sure if you need to register or not, though. Not a big deal, but if you can vote, it'd be cool! Thanks!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home