Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Martin!!!

The P.I.C. interviews continue with Martin…



P.I.C. News: Where are you?
Martin: Brooklyn, NY. Near Prospect Park.

P.I.C. News: What are you doing?
Martin: Designer at Sock Company in NYC.

P.I.C. News: What’s new?
Martin: Recently took up Oil Painting.

P.I.C. News: What book(s) are you reading now-a-days?
Martin: Just finished "Blind Willow Sleeping Woman" by Haruki Murakami. Starting "Rant" by Chuck Palahniuk.

P.I.C. News: What comics are you reading now-a-days?
Martin: Fantastic Four, Batman Year 100, Love & Rockets.

P.I.C. News: What music are you listening to?
Martin: WFMU & my itunes collection.

P.I.C. News: What was the last good movie that you saw?
Martin: Star Trek.

P.I.C. News: What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Martin: Dr. Strangelove.

P.I.C. News: Who is your favorite hero?
Martin: Batman.

P.I.C. News: Who is your favorite villain?
Martin: The Joker.

P.I.C. News: Who would win in a fight between Batman and Captain Kirk?
Martin: Batman.

P.I.C. News: What is your favorite Sloane House and/or SVA memory?
Martin: Painting Class with Burt Hasen.

P.I.C. News: Where do you want to be in ten years?
Martin: Drawing / Painting full time.



Above photo (left to right): Scan, Joey B, and Martin having a good time with fellow P.I.C. members in Manhattan last December.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home