Monday, May 12, 2008

George...



Above photo: Al and Caitlin lighting a smoke at Twin’s Pub. School year 1987-1988.

Today, P.I.C. members Korn, Martin, Pro, and myself had an official P.I.C. lunch and get together. A fun time was had by all. After lunch, Pro and I stopped by Twins pub (the pub that P.I.C. often frequented during our college days). At Twins, we sadly learned that George (Twins’ bartender from those many years ago) had passed away this past Friday (I believe it was on Friday). I remember George to have always been a quiet, soft-spoken fellow. Please keep George’s family in your prayers.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scanman said...

Sorry to hear about George. I'm surprised that we never took a picture of him.

May 15, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger AlNickerson said...

I guess we were too busy drinking.

May 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home